Look at me… I will never pass for a perfect bride. Or a perfect daughter. Can it be, I’m not meant to play this part? Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family’s heart. Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? Somehow I cannot hide who I am, though I’ve tried. When will my reflection show who I am inside?
31st July 1980
INTO THE WOODS theatrical trailer (via Walt Disney Studios Australia)
Not following stitchkingdom.tumblr.com already? Just imagine what you’ve been missing!
Italy + Water x
So, as I promised.. here’s Mijbil Creatures’ Toothless Giveaway! :)
This OOAK figurine is just 1 inch high, handsculpted, handpainted, glazed three times for protection and ready to be adopted, cuddled and trained. :)
Here are the rules - not many, I promise!
- just reblog this post to enter the giveaway
- you do not need to follow me.. but hey, dragons! there are always tiny dragons at Mijbil Creatures, and kittens, and general cuteness, so maybe - maybe - after all it would be an awesome idea to follow me. Just saying.. ;P
- if you could find the time to like my Facebook page, that would also be awesome - still, not mandatory, but you’d gain my endless gratitude :)
- I will ship to any country in the world, so anyone is welcome to join, but please you need to be at least 18 to enter the giveaway
- the winner will be chosen randomly on August 10th 2014
Ok, I think that’s pretty much all.. Good luck everyone, and big hugs from Sweden! <3
Another beautiful comment from Taylor last night 7/3014. She’s an angel.
2. Remember their birthday, every year.
3. Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
4. Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
5. Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
6. Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
7. Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
8. Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
9. Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
10. Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
11. Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
12. Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
13. Get angry, but forgive.
14. Love, love with all you’ve got.
|—||14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)|